Monday, May 24, 2010

Hungry...nausea

Yesterday, A & I went out to lunch after church. I was so hungry. I ate an omelet, toast, and homefries and was so full afterwards. Not two hours later, I was "so hungry" again! So I ate something leftovers at home, but then felt a bit nauseated. It's a vicious cycle...hungry...eat...nauseated...oi! I think I should stick with foods that have higher fiber so I feel full longer and won't have to eat whatever is lying around when I'm hungry.

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...