Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 20 - Banana

This week, baby's CRL is 7 in (as long as a banana!). I can't believe he/she is already so big! Though he/she has a ways to grow...

This afternoon, A & I are going for my 20-week ultrasound. We'll be able to see how he/she is developing - organs and all - and whether or not he/she is a he or she! I'm mega - excited and probably had a dream about it.

I can't remember where I put my last copy of Lucky magazine, which really stinks because there was some cool stuff in there that I wanted to make a note of. Did I leave it on the train? Did I leave it at the gym? Argh!

We got our first issue of Parents magazine last week. I can't believe I'm officially HALF-WAY through the pregnancy and that we are going to be parents very soon. Such different roles we'll be playing. But we're excited and we have lots of support from family and friends so we're not too anxious...yet...

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...