Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 36, 6 days - 19-22", 6.5 lbs

I am officially "full term" so Baby Ng could arrive any day now. Until then, he'll gain about 1/2 oz a day. I have an appointment with my OB on Friday, so maybe he'll give me some indication when he thinks I might go into labor. I am anxious, excited, and nervous (is that the same as anxious?) all at the same time. I really hope our Babies R Us completion certificate comes in the mail this week. I'm itching to have everything ready for Baby Ng's arrival...

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...