Friday, April 2, 2010

Random stuff around the net

From Re-Nest.com:


When I first saw solar-powered lamps at IKEA, I didn't think it was the greatest idea. If you didn't get enough sunlight on it, then you'd be in the dark after sunset! But then, I saw these ($20 at IKEA) on Re-Nest.com, and they're for the outdoors. Oh yea...duh! Great for the backyard, I think!




Dutch-made Taga is a carrier bicycle that converts into a stroller. Pretty cool! I could totally see people in bike-friendly Denmark sporting these around town. I wonder why I didn't when I was there two years ago...maybe because it's priced at $1495!

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...