Thursday, April 28, 2011

Double cash back on Ebates for Mother's Day

Shop online for Mother's Day (or yourself!) through Ebates and get double cash back. Use my {referral link} and I could earn a $40 reward. I know what I'm using my Sephora gift card for, which was given to me by my recent bride-sister. Available Sephora codes:

  • Code AMSTERDAM for Free Buxom lipstick with $25 purchase
  • Code SHRINK for Free Clinique Pore Refining Serum with $25 purchase
Other double cash back stores on Ebates:
  • FTD, Teleflora: 20%
  • The Body Shop: 10%
  • Avon: 6%
  • Blue Nile, Macys: 5%
  • Kohls: 4%

Be the first to leave a comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment (or two). If your email address is available on your Blogger profile or blog, then we'll respond that way. If not, we'll respond right here in the comments, so be sure to subscribe to comments :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...